- Turn editing on
- Click on the button Add an activity or a resource, in the corresponding section.
- Select the Assignment activity and click on it to create it.
- Fill in the Assignment name and Description fields. Check the Display description on course page option, if that is what you want.
- If applicable, define the corresponding dates.
IS THE SUBMISSION INDIVIDUAL?
- In Student submit in groups (section Group submission settings), select No.
- In Group mode (Common module settings section) select No groups.
IS IT A GROUP SUBMISSION?
- In Student submit in groups (section Group submission settings), select Yes.
- In Student submit in groups (Common module settings section) select Visible groups (for example).
- If you want to configure a group delivery, see the link Case of use. How to create a group assignment (group submission) for more detailed information.
To finish, click Save changes and return to course.