You will need to:
- CREATE EMPTY GROUPS
- ASSIGN PARTICIPANTS
1. CREATION OF EMPTY GROUPS
You will need to create the number of groups you need:
- How to create an empty group in the classroom
- How to create more than an empty group at the same time
2. ASSIGNMENT OF STUDENTS IN GROUPS
This allocation can be done in three ways:
- Manually: How to add students to a group manually.
- Using an activity of Group self-selection for the students to register themselves: How to create a “Group self-selection” activity.
- Using an activity of Group self-selection and then performing a bulk upload from a .csv file (How to assign students to groups in the classroom from a file).
TO LEARN MORE…
From this moment you can use these groups to perform different actions such as:
- Create an activity or resource and make it visible only to one or more groups of students (How to restrict the access to an activity, resource or section to one or more groups).
- Create an assignment for groups (Case of use. Working with group tasks). [reviewing]