Communitation environnements offer, into the Virtual Campus, a space to:
- Coordinator users, who are able to publish information and news.
- All students and teachers of a degree, faculty, PhD,… who are able to access to all published information or los coordinadores y recibir los avisos.
They are moodle classrooms that have a restricted set of tools to facilitate communication with the large volume of users that have access.
The tools available to users with the “Teacher” role are the following:
- Communication tools:
- Announcements and news forum
- Forum activity
- Message sending
- Content publishing tools (resources):
- Folder, tag, file, book, page, url.
The users with “student” rol:
- They receive all the emails with the announcements and/or news that are published in the “Announcement and News Forum” or in the other forums that are created, as well as the messages.
- They can see all the information posted on the forums, but you can’t reply in the same forum. The reason is that it could involve a large volume of responses from the N potential students.
- They cannot consult the list of participants. The reason is to avoid mass mailings.
- They can consult and download the published content.
Download the guide [Available in catalan]